A brand new park with a family friendly ranch theme has finally opened in Colorado Springs.
John Venezia Community Park is being built at the intersection of Briargate Parkway and Union Blvd. on the north side of Colorado Springs.
The park has a ranch theme with elements designed to resemble what would be traditionally found on a homestead; including:
- “The Homestead:” a large pavilion and picnic area with orchards and parking lot.
- “The Corral:” a universally accessible playground and shade shelters
- “The Watering Hole:” a spray ground (restrooms located in this area)
- “The Round Pin:” a small artificial turf field
- “The Range:” three size “A” soccer fields, in-line hockey rink/basketball court, four pickleball courts, plaza overlooking multi-use fields, small playground, restrooms, two parking lots, nearby on-street parking
- “The Pastures:” 3 Reservable Pavilions and two shade shelters, gravel walking loops, parking lot
- The park also features: Briargate trail (along Briargate Parkway), two miles of interior sidewalks, two acres of Bluegrass
Want to check out this amazing new park in Colorado Springs? Goto 3555 Briargate Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80920 and let us know which part you like!